Your Logan carbon monoxide detectors alert you the second they find rising carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless, but it’s still detectable. However, your Logan monitored CO detector can warn you the instant it detects a leak or build-up. Just like your monitored smoke detectors, a high decibel bell will go off once it senses dangerous levels of CO. It will also send an alert to your phone and your Vivint monitoring team so you can concentrate on getting your family to a safe space while emergency help arrives.