What you should look for in a home security camera in Logan
So many people in Logan want to take a look what’s going on at home when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the smartest tools to think about as you design your home security system. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are effective when set up correctly, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your property’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Logan? You’ll be glad to discover these vital elements come with more conveniences than ever before. You may see live footage from interior cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated security features from outside cameras. You’ll also have immediate access to your security cameras through a central control panel or mobile app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Logan
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will take your property’s defense to a different level. These vital parts of your home security system may come equipped with an impressive array of features like bi-directional audio, night vision, and mobile access. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a camera that is able to take action automatically. If unusual movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will appear around the camera lens and an audible warning will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity when closing in on details.
- Video storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage functionality and the chance to watch video straight from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Logan are typically linked to a convenient smartphone app. You can watch live footage or saved clips and even activate or disengage your system. The Vivint App will post an update to your mobile device if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Integrated motion detectors means your cameras will take notice if odd action takes place. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Talk to anyone at your door or family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your kids after school? Do you have a stranger at your front door? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way talk so you can speak to the people within range of your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: As a general rule, your outdoor surveillance should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This feature gives you the chance to program the exact space you wish your camera to cover. This can be important to optimize the activity you surveil as you don’t necessarily want updates each time a vehicle drives by in front of your house.
Design your own home security system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Logan. The next step is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Dial (562) 376-5457 to start or fill out the following form to reach out to our specialists.