How does a doorbell camera work in Logan?
Online ordering and daily drop-offs have become commonplace for countless homeowners. You appreciate the convenience of having items delivered right at your door, but there is a drawback. Those packages on your doorstep are temptations to potential crooks. Porch piracy has become a serious concern, but you can do something about it by installing a doorbell camera with your home security system. These components are great tools to deter porch pirates, but they provide so much more.
Take a moment to learn more about how they work and why they’ll likely be an essential aspect of your smart home.
Perks of a Logan video doorbell
Manufactured in wireless and wired options, video doorbells give you a great number of sophisticated features, and the technology keeps advancing. You are now able to set up detection zones, speak to individuals in front of your door, and receive immediate alerts whenever a package arrives.
The easiest way to find out how a Logan video doorbell camera works is to look at the numerous benefits it can provide. Consider these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t find this on all models, but there are several smart video doorbells that take action in deterring theft with audible and visual warnings. This is a great way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that consists of the faces of people at your entry and packages on the surface below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- Crystal-clear images at any hour: What’s the purpose of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? Top models will give you amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to know when a package arrives? You are able to get immediate notifications from video doorbells that can tell the difference between individuals and boxes.
- Converse with whoever’s at your door: Is there somebody standing at your main entry? Bi-directional audio allows you to ask why they’re there. You might even utilize this helpful feature to frighten off people loitering around your walkway.
- Prevent false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to configure your own detection zones. Clearly identifying the space to be monitored will let you minimize false alarms caused by pedestrians or pets.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home provides you the opportunity to view current and saved video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you may engage with them right from your phone, no matter where you are. They’ll inform you when someone arrives, show you what’s occurring, and even let you speak with the individual at your door. These components have become game-changers in terms of protection and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Logan smart home
Defend your home against porch pirates and keep an eye on what’s occurring at your entrance at all times with a Logan doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models give you all the latest features, like active theft protection, wide-angle viewing, and package notifications. Reach out to
(562) 376-5457 today to start designing your smart home.