Your home’s indoor cameras in Logan are ideal baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and available via a user-friendly app. This offers you convenience and reassurance since you are able to monitor your little one from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution footage of your child. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may talk to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the audio feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered alerts sent directly to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Even though this perk is generally for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous benefit. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and decide it may be a little warm in the nursery, you may change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone home security app.
Get Your Logan smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Logan smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (562) 376-5457 today and learn how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.